Monday, January 19, 2015

Liztek PSS-100 Portable Wireless Speaker


#PortableWirelessBluetoothSpeaker
 
In the era of technology we not only want what we want when we want it, but we also want it to be portable enough to take with us anywhere we want to go!
 
For example I not only like to work out and clean the house while listening to my music, but I love a good bubble bath while I'm jamming out!
 
The problem with carrying the phone around is I always drop it, or I can't hear it!
 
Not only that but the quality seems to suck as well!
 
Not any more since I started using the liztek PSS-100
 
The sound quality is amazing and the bass is out of this world!
 
Not only that but this amazing little thing has SIRI built in as well. So you can call people by talking to your speaker and even answer incoming phone calls!
 
The only thing I can even really say is that this speaker is out of this world!
 
I love it!
 
5 out of 5 stars!
 
If your interested in browsing the product you can do so at Amazon HERE
 
All Our Thanks,
The Mommy Life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment