Monday, January 19, 2015

Yalmeh Super Youth Eye Cream


#eyecream15canada
 
I have had the pleasure of trying a few different products from Yalmeh in the past. I have not been disappointed!
 
This time I was able to try out their super youth eye cream.
 
I want to be sure to mention how wonderful this cream smells!
 
It reminds me of spring and summer every single time that I open the jar up!
 
It also works beautifully as well.
 
All in all I am just in love with this cream!
 
It's gentle enough to use every single day, it adds a beautiful, subtle scent to your face and it is easily worn under makeup.
 
It works to eliminate wrinkles, fine line and other imperfections of the skin.
 
I give this a 5 out of 5 stars!
 
It truly is an amazing product!
 
If your interested in learning more about the product or would like to purchase you can do so through Amazon HERE
 
All Our Thanks,
The Mommy Life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment