Monday, January 19, 2015

Kobert Exercise Armband


#KobertExerciseArmband
 
If your like me then you love to listen to music when your working out. Whether it's on the treadmill or whether your going for a jog in your neighborhood.
 
Before I would always have to tuck my phone somewhere. Like, in my bra, in my pocket, you name it I have tried it!
 
But I would always drop my phone or else the song would skip because a button was accidentally pushed.
 
With the Kobert Exercise Armband I am able to freely workout with my phone attached securely to my arm.
 
I love the ease of use and how nice it is to just get in the gym, do my thing and listen to my music while I am doing it!
 
This definitely gets a 5 star rating from me!
 
Not only does it work but it's also super comfortable and does not chafe either!
 
I LOVE MY KOBERT ARMBAND!
 
If you want to check out their Facebook Page you can do so HERE
 
All Our Thanks,
The Mommy Life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment