Monday, September 29, 2014

Comfort Sheild Crib Mattress Protector: Review


#ComfortShieldMatressProtector
 
 
When it comes to cribs and toddler beds us parents already have our work cut out for us just keeping clean sheets on them!
 
In my home it seems as soon as I put some on their is already something spilled or "dribbled" on them.
 
I really love the mattress protector from Comfort Shield. It is soft and durable but at the same time is  waterproof and breathable.
 
I love that I can throw it in the washing machine with the detergent of my choice.
 
& the 10 year guarantee on this bad boy is pretty awesome too!
 
5 of 5 stars!
 
All Our Thanks,
The Mommy Life <3

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment