Tuesday, September 30, 2014

MaskIT: Review

#TeamMaskIT
 
Every woman has experienced the moment when they go to dispose their feminine hygiene products and once you do, they are just sitting there staring at you.
 
So we play the hiding game. Stuff it in the wrapper hide it in toilet paper and hope that no sees it because, well that would just be horrible.
 
But ladies I am very EXCITED to announce that there is an easier way to discreetly dispose of feminine hygiene products.
 
MaskIT is a wonderful product that can help you to keep your cycle under wraps!
 
These are super easy to use and are much quicker and less noticeable than all the other ways that us women have come up with to hide them.
 
I love the packaging on these too. It makes me feel girly and pretty with the butterfly. & trust me when this time of the month rolls around we could all use that little pick me up!
 
I am super excited to see a business put out a product like this. It is effective, pretty, and I no longer have the "but what if someone sees it" blues.
 
And just incase you feel as though you won't know how to use the directions are right there on the back of the packaging too.
 
I wish I had discovered this years ago when my cycle first began. & You can bet your bottom dollar they will be in my "monthly kit" from now on!
 
10 of 5 stars for this amazingly useful and beautifully displayed product!
 
I hope that some of you will try them out and see what so many women are talking about. I honestly don't see how any woman could not LOVE them!
 
BROWSE THE WEBSITE HERE
 
 
All Our Thanks,
The Mommy Life <3

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment