Monday, September 29, 2014

Americare Vinyl Fitted Mattress Cover: REVIEW


#AmericareVinylMattressProtector
 
As a parent in general we have all faced situations that make us wish we had something protecting our furniture.
 
Especially the mattresses within our home.

Americare makes a wonderful Vinyl fitted mattress protector that is easily wiped clean.
 
This is beneficial not just for bedtime accidents but for ANY accidents at all!
 
Say you accidentally spill your coffee or your tea and you strip down the bed only to find that it has already fully absorbed into the mattress.
 
Not anymore with Americare's wonderful Vinyl design.
 
You just wipe it down let it dry and your right back to a clean comfortable bed!
 
I really love this thing. I also am enjoying the fact that it is made different than other "vinyl" covers.
 
Most others feel more like a plastic and can cause you to be uncomfortable.
 
But this one doesn't feel like that at all and it doesn't keep me up at night!
 
5 of 5 Stars!
 
All Our Thanks,
The Mommy Life <3



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment