Friday, January 23, 2015

Insta Natural Cellulite Cream: Review


#Instanatural
 
Ever since having my children I have struggled with stretch marks and cellulite.
 
Granted, they are not as bad as some women have to deal with but it is enough to where I feel uncomfortable in a bikini in the summer!
 
I have tried quite a few different product from Insta Natural in the past and every time I have been satisfied with the overall quality of their products and the brand.
 
I love that this cream uses key ingredients to combat the signs of cellulite on my body.
 
In this product is the following:
 
+ Caffeine
+ Retinol
+ Cocoa Butter
+ Shea Butter
+ Vitamin C
+ Vitamin B5
 
All of these ingredients work together to give your skin removal of cellulite along with a toned, firm and supple appearance in the end.
 
Definitely a 5 out of 5 stars!
 
For more information on this product or others you can
 
Check out their Website HERE
 
All Our Thanks,
The Mommy Life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment