Thursday, February 5, 2015

Santa Medical Adult Deluxe Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Review


#AneroidSphygmomanometer
 
Until a few months past I hadn't really noticed the necessity of keeping a regular check on blood pressure at home without a regular trip to the doctors office.
 
But after a recent trip to the doctor for my migraines I was placed on a medication that affected my heart rate and my blood pressure.
 
It was scary for my pressure to drop so low that I would feel like I was going to pass out & at the same time the worry that it would happen when I was home alone with the children.
 
With the blood pressure cuff from Santamedical the worry is more taken away.
 
A trip to the doctor is no longer  necessary to keep an eye on the vitals and it is much safer to have the necessary item at my disposal.
 
And it is also important to remember that you do not have to be older in order to need one of these.
 
For any age really it can be very beneficial to keep a check on blood pressure and vitals at home.
 
This particular one was fairly easy to use.
 
You do need to have an understanding of the numbers and how to read someone's pressure.
 
However, it is also fairly easy to learn how to read it & it could potentially save a life one day as well.
 
5 out of 5 stars for this cuff from Santa Medical.
 
It does what it needs to and it is not overly fancy or overly priced.
 
All Our Thanks,
The Mommy Life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment