Thursday, February 5, 2015

Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Serum


#instanatural
 
Of all the eye serums I have had the pleasure of trying in the past 6 months this one has been one of my favorites.
I love the use of passion flower extract in this serum. It also includes:
+ Vitamin C
+ Plant Stem Cells
+ Astaxanthin
+ Kojic Acid
 + Caffeine
+ Hyaluronic Acid
+ Niacinamide
+ Matrixyl 3000
These ingredients work together to rid you of dark circles, puffiness under the eyes, wrinkles and even fine lines.
It smells amazing and the bottle uses a handy little dropper to apply with.
I really enjoy using this serum as it smells good, wears well under makeup and delivers results.
This is one of my top recommendations for you tired mommas out there who need a little help in the under eye department. (I ALWAYS DO!)
5 out of 5 stars!
All Our Thanks,
The Mommy Life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment