Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Epica Bellows: REVIEW


#Bellow12
 
This year we finally were able to rent, and move into the home we had been looking at for about a year.
We loved that the home had a woodstove but we were in for a surprise when it came to getting that fire going some mornings.
When the review opportunity came up for the Epica Bellows & I was accepted I was thrilled.
I had no clue how much I was missing out before I tried this!
Before the bellows it would take me half a day to get my fire good and going and to stay going.
However with this handy little tool I am able to get it going almost immediately and KEEP IT GOING!
I absolutely love this thing! I honestly don't think I will ever live without one again now that I know how fantastic it truly is.
For anyone who still uses a wood stove or even a fireplace or fire pit this thing would be wonderful for you!
The product is great and the company is wonderful as well!
 
For purchasing or more information you can do so through AMAZON
 
5 out of 5 stars!
 
All Our Thanks,
The Mommy Life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment