Saturday, September 6, 2014

AGELESS BY THERA VITA: REVIEW


 
#theravita
 
Ageless by Thera Vita really surprised me with how great of a product it actually is! I was expecting good but I got phenomenol!
 
It is made with organic herbs like aloe, witch hazel, Green Tea & even vitamins A, C & E!
 
It is truly something I will not stop using any time soon!
 
I love this brand and all that it represents & I am honored that I was able to discover and try it!
 
They also have many other products available on amazon as well that I am excited to try as well!
 
Definitely a 5 of 5 stars from me!
 
All Our Thanks,
The Mommy Life <3
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment